Wednesday, February 1, 2017

DAY 7 POW!!!

THAT'S RIGHT!! POW!!!  Man! Did I have amazing energy yesterday! Don't get too excited.  That"s how it is with fibro.  5 days of feeling like you have the flu (minus the fever and throwing up), then BAM!  You feel like you can conquer the world.  Which you literally try to do.  There have been so many things left on the to do list.  Laundry dusting shopping grab that mysterious thing that has been peeking out from under the couch vacuum sweep mop what is that smeared on the window bathe the dog ring around the  toilet stock toilet paper where is that insurance form due tomorrow shower take one and clean one find other shoe switch the laundry put something away in closet reorganize closet and so on......  WHEW!! I did it!!!


Now, CRASH.  I haven't yet.  We always do.  I've heard it called fibro-frenzy.  Or fibro-hurricane. We know better, but TRY to stop us.  Nope, not gonna happen.  We NEED that satisfaction of accomplishment.  I feel guilty for all the days I was unavailable.  Now, I feel GREAT!! WOO HOO!

medicine/supplement update   Everything is officially ordered.  I may need a full time assistant to make sure I get all of these meds in when I'm supposed to!! 

DIET UPDATE:  I'm eating all the same things.  I think it's working.  I feel extremely sorry for those people living in my house as my body is processing the fact that I'm no longer coating my intestines with  preservatives and chemicals.  I think the fiber is doing a number on all that bad bacteria.  It's dying. I can tell.  LOL... everyone in the house can tell that something is happening in there, and bad stuff is making it's way out... poor husband.  Good news is, I found all my scentsy pots (fragranced wax melting lamps) and they are being put to good use!!!

BREAKFAST  Another mush cake on applesauce (I gotta find a new recipe)

LUNCH  A SMOOTHIE!! Way to shake things up, right? I'm getting good at these!  This one way perfectly sweet and runny.  I don't like them too thick.  They have all these seeds and chunks in there anyways so...  OH!  BTW, if you are going out anywhere after you drink one of these, it is imperative that you CHECK YOUR TEETH!!  You don't want to go in, talking to your boss about how you're underpaid, and not know that you have a big black blueberry skin on your bicuspid, and some tiny black seeds in the front gap.  Swish before you leave.  Trust me on this one!

DINNER   See that lovely pile of noodles over there? Pasta, right?! NO!! Better than pasta!  It's curly squash and zucchini.  I love the stuff.  You can substitute it for all kinds of noodly dishes.  This happens to be a pesto.  Made with homegrown basil (pictured), garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, chopped onions, oh and for this one, I spiralized a few carrots too!  Toss and heat for 10 minutes and Yum Yum!!  (I used to top it with parmesean cheese.  Next month, next month) The husband really likes this one.  One kid gave it a thumbs up.  The other kid eats it so he can get back to playing video games.  Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment