So I skipped a day! Not really, it's just easier to get the time to write in the morning, so i thought i'd start doing it the next day instead!!
Amazing what modern medications will do for you. I feel like most of my fibro symptoms are back. I have brain fog again, pain is creeping in, and I find myself sleeping the day away, only to wake up with little to no energy left to do anything. I contacted my Dr. to see what the hold-up was on some of the meds and supplements I've been waiting for. Turns out, some of them were no longer available, and substitutions had to be made! So glad I called in and asked! It's really important that you take control over your health. I don't just take what anyone (including my doctors) say without researching into it a little. No one knows your body, your symptoms, your pain, your circumstances like you do. There is so much easy access to information now, that there is no reason not to get more involved.
It's taking a lot of time and patience for me to try to fix this fibro. It surely isn't an easy road. But I figure, 2 months of hard times vs. a lifetime of pain/suffering and not being able to do things with my family like I used to... well, for me there's no other option!! I will make it through this!! And if this doesn't work out, I'll move on to the next process of elimination. And on and on until we run out of things to try. And even then, I'll still keep a look out for new things to tell my Dr. about! There's no giving up in this girl. I can do All things through Him who strengthens me! (Phil.4:13)
BREAKFAST Nothing new here, I just took a mush cake from yesterday and crumbled it on top of a cup of applesauce. I liked it better this way!
LUNCH Spinach and spring greens salad with avocado, onion, seeds, and homemade balsamic dressing (see yesterday's post for recipe)
DINNER I was in the mood for something warm and cozy, and I thought how much cozier can you get than soup? I had some veggie broth (organic non-gmo, etc etc) and I spiralized a zucchini and a squash. I also added a few carrots, some italian spices, and salt. Yum! All that was missing was a big hunk of bread and cheese... sigh.... those were the good ol days!

No comments:
Post a Comment