Saturday, January 28, 2017

Shopping list 2

"Stop eating my seeds!!!" I scolded my husband half-heartedly.  Unless you want to take me to the store!  So away we went.  I've been looking at alternatives to smoothies for breakfast, and I found some great recipes for pancakes and muffins, using the ingredients below.  Plus, I just discovered CASHEW BUTTER.  Why has no one told me about this wonderful goodness made in a grinder while you stand there watching!!  I cant wait to mix in some raw honey and dip some apples in there....

Cranberries (fresh, organic)
Coconut flour (did you know that you only use 1/3 the amount of regular flour because it expands?)
Sunflower seeds (bulk)
pumpkin seeds (bulk)
Organic, unsweetened coconut milk (I'm hoping I'll like this better than Almond milk.)
Avocados (gotta get in that good fat)
Organic coconut oil
Cashew Butter  mmmm-mmm!
Cantaloupe (I didn't know I liked these so much!!)
Another $60 well spent!




No comments:

Post a Comment