Female
5'3"
136 lbs
Stay at home Mom of 2 kids
Active (when possible) in church and schools
BREAKFAST Applesauce cup (treetop organic, non sweetened)
Haaaahaha! Should have thought this through better. I have nothing to eat. Wait, theres a few organic applesauce cups left. So I ate one. I better go shopping.
LUNCH Another applesauce cup, and a bowl full of steamed broccoli with salt and lemon pepper
I was too tired to go shopping. I lied down with my dog in the double-wide papasan chair, covered up with a snuggly blanket, and fell into a coma-like sleep. Fibro is known to cause extreme fatigue. Not your normal, I'm tired, ill just take a nap, but so exhausted that my arms and legs feel like they are tied to weights that I cant lift. I am aware of what's going on. For example, I know that I have to pick up my kid early today, so I kept an eye on the time. When I woke up, I flexed my toes, wiggling them into life. Then my feet. I worked my way up until I was able to open my eyes. And MAN was I starving!!!
After searching the pantry (kidney beans or diced tomatoes were my only choices there), I had to delve deeper into other areas for food. In our garage refrigerator I found an old bag of cut up broccoli that my kids promised to eat and never did. I steamed it in the microwave. Ug, I cant use butter.... So I seasoned it with Johnny's Seasoning salt and some lemon pepper. Pretty tasty, actually! Score!
SNACK I cut up this beautiful cantaloupe, and planned on splitting a half of this juicy specimen with the kids. They weren't interested, so more for me! I was planning in eating just a quarter..... or how bout half?!
DINNER At least it was at dinner time. Dinner for me is usually a pork chop, with a side of rice or potatoes, some homemade gravy, and some sort of veggie. Dinner tonight was a bowl full of spinach/spring greens (gmo free, organic, all that jazz). I took 2 slices of the free range turkey slices and stuffed the greens on it and rolled it up. Like a wrap. With meat on the outside. An inside-out wrap. I can have fancy balsamic vinegar , so I used that to give it some kick. Pretty yummy! I wish I would have remembered that I had tomatoes to put in it.
NIGHT SNACK No carbs after 6PM. Carrots and balsamic vinegar sounds good......
No comments:
Post a Comment