1. My first suggestion. before you change everything you eat, make sure you have the new foods available BEFORE you start the diet!! I figured I could just make due, but WRONG!! bad idea. I walked around the house in a frenzy, trying to ignore all the kid's snacks, while talking to myself about just putting it off until tomorrow!!
Wow! Did I need that! Here's the list of goodies I got from Roths grocery.
Wow! Did I need that! Here's the list of goodies I got from Roths grocery.
2 servings of wild caught sockeye salmon
Bulk Chia seeds
Bulk pumpkin seeds
Bulk sunflower seeds
Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Unprocessed turkey slices (free range, no hormones)
Cantaloupe
Bananas
Organic applesauce cups
Green leaf lettuce
Frozen blackberries
Frozen blueberries
small tub of veggie oil butter spread (non dairy)
2 ice creams for the kids. Cause, you know, finals week.
Bulk Chia seeds
Bulk pumpkin seeds
Bulk sunflower seeds
Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Unprocessed turkey slices (free range, no hormones)
Cantaloupe
Bananas
Organic applesauce cups
Green leaf lettuce
Frozen blackberries
Frozen blueberries
small tub of veggie oil butter spread (non dairy)
2 ice creams for the kids. Cause, you know, finals week.
I have to learn not to give snacks as rewards!! Maybe next week....
$62 if you're keeping score...
So for my after lunch snack, I downed a half a cup of sunflower seeds, and I'm snacking on the cantaloupe now. Not my usual go to foods, but so far so good!
I'm supposed to keep well hydrated too. I'm usually so good at that! Not today. I've got about 16 oz in me is all... gotta keep chugging!! (As I empty my glass into the sad plant beside me)
I'm not feeling hungry at all yet, so there's that! I like eating 6 times a day! (Recommended)
No comments:
Post a Comment