Thursday, February 23, 2017

DAY 29 (2nd round of antibiotics)

GREAT NEWS!!!!  With Fibro, as I explained in an earlier blog, many times, after a stressful situation, we get fibro flare ups.  This is when the regular pains that we struggle to deal with become horrible, day crushingly excruciating.  I told my husband, it's like after playing a full contact football game (American :)), while having the flu.  But without the fun part of scoring.  These can last anywhere from a day, to months!!

So, this week, I had a very stressful experience.  The kind that I sobbed about for an hour. (Everything worked out, by the way)  It was 2 days of the stress where you have to call your closest girls and talk about it for 2 hours. So, I was really expecting that aching, pulsing, stiff pain when I woke up in the morning. Okay... none in the morning.  Well, it will hit me in the evening, then.  When the sun sets and it gets colder.  Nope.  It will DEFINITELY hit me tomorrow morning then. Nothing!!!  I couldn't believe it!!

So I'm happy to say that this crazy diet is WORKING.  There's no question in my mind now.  I tell it to as many people that I can now.  That there really is something to the whole "Health food craze".  It makes you HEALTHY!!!  Who knew!!!


BREAKFAST  I have been having random things lately.  Muffins, smoothies with coconut milk, or applesauce with homemade granola.

LUNCH  I decided to add to my list of foods.  The 1st list I was given said NO lentils, but the second source the Dr. gave me said YES to lentils.  This organic soup has only yummy veggies that I'm allowed plus lentils.  It is 6 hours later, and so far, so good.  No ill side effets. Tomorrow will be the telltale day to see if lentils stay on the list or have to go!!

DINNER  Salad with homemade dressing.  Ive made 2 jars now that are my favorites.  Instead of mixing 1 or 2 servings at a time, I'm now using an old glass pickle jar!!

Dressing 1:
1:1 Avocado oil to Pinot Gris vinegar
salt
organic spices blend from Costco.
1 Tbsp. minced garlic.

Dressing 2:
1:1  EVOO to Aged Balsamic vinegar
salt
italian seasonings
1 Tbsp. minced garlic

Almost all the dressings out there have Soy, Sugar, and preservatives!! NOT Mine!!
                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment