I feel like a "normal" person today!! It was different than a usual "fibro-frenzy" day, because I didn't have a lot of "must-do items on my list. I just got to take it slow, and spend time doing something just for me. Something that I really enjoy. It gave me quite a sense of accomplishment today. (pats self on back)
BREAKFAST A delicious coconutty eggy muffin. WITH COFFEE! Yep, I took the chance. The eggy muffin didn't seem to affect me adversely, and 1 cup of coffee was allowed on multiple SIBO sites that I had checked out. So I dared it. Really only a half of a cup. Cause I'm a chicken, and I've been doing so well pain wise. Usually I take my creamer with a splash of coffee. Just like my grandmother. When she lived with us, she asked my Dad for a spoon to stir the sugar into her coffee, and he brought her back a soup ladle. True story. So I creamed it up with coconut milk and 1 packet of stevia. Usually I take 5, so I was doing well. Interesting fact: I didn't miss the sugar that much!
LUNCH I ate the last of the mohicans chicken leg. And a cupful of seeds. My husband was worried I wasn't getting enough protein. The average woman needs 46 grams. Just with what I had eaten up to this point, plus another 1/2 cup of seeds that I usually have at bedtime, I was already up to 56 grams. So there you go. In case you were wondering. Now I know I can cut down on the seeds! lol (but why? :)
DINNER Yummy broiled salmon with all of the wilting spinach and spring greens that were left in the fridge. My hubby cooked my fish separately so he could season it properly. (Fake butter, white wine, garlic, chives) I took the greens and added onion and garlic, salt and pepper, and cooked them down to nothing. One kid ate them down in 2 gulps. The other one... not so much.


No comments:
Post a Comment