Tuesday, February 7, 2017

DAY 13 (day 4 meds)

EXHAUSTED.  That is the only word for it.  Today, I barely made it to take and pick up the kids from school today.  Such is the fibro way.  I woke up by alarm, hit snooze 3 times, drug myself upstairs to barely get my shoes on and out the door.  Then directly to the couch, where the dog looked at me saying "I have to pee".  Sorry dog.  Hold it until mommy has a little nap.  An hour later, dog was all up in my face, so I had to make a decision.  Muster the energy to let him out or muster the energy to clean up pee.  I chose the former, to my dog's extreme happiness. This kind of tired overcomes almost anything.  The crick in my neck because the pillows were at awkward angles.  The phone next to me that kept buzzing.  I was aware, but immobile at the same time.

I was so tired, I skipped breakfast.  Shame on me.  It may have helped my energy level. Too...much...wooorkkkk...  Unfortunately, it also means I skipped my digestion meds.  Oops.  I hope I don't feel the consequences of that later!!


BREAKFAST  I wish I could say I had those yummy muffins.  I did not. I had nada. zip, zilch.  Not recommended...

BRUNCH?! I was barely on my feet at this point, but I knew I had to take my meds with food, so I grabbed a handy applesauce cup and topped it with the homemade granola.  Perfectly delicious.  Goes great with pills...

LATE LUNCH I had the leftover tuna salad. Straight from the plastic tupperware it was in.  Not gonna lie.  I ate that while laying horizontal on the couch.

SNACK A banana.  I have to get some more... those kids of mine are devouring them, for lack of other sugary sweets in the house.  Which I guess is a good thing, except I'm a little stingy over all this new HEALTHY food... lol

DINNER  See muffins, left.  Yep, Breakfast for dinner.  I finally gave up the chia seed egg substitute.  I gave it a solid try.  I used real eggs in this lovely coconut flour/honey muffin, and added in some frozen blueberries.  Now, these were GOOD!!  Hopefully, I won't see any bad results later from the addition of the eggs.  Time will tell, but so far, so good!

Don't worry, all.  I know that I have to take better care of myself when I'm eating so little as it is.  Just a minor setback, I'm hoping.  Sometimes the exhaustion lasts for days, but as I'm typing this in the evening, I already feel better that I did this morning.  Besides, my hubby has promised that he'll make me some baked salmon tomorrow!! A good guy PLUS a good cook!  He's a keeper!

1 comment: