GOOOOD MORNING!! Well! Yes, I am well!! I have been convinced, after 24 days of healthy eating choices, that yes, what I put IN my body has a HUGE effect on my fibromyalgia. I'm not convinced that I will never have bouts of pain. I'm still hoping that eradicating this bacteria will do the trick. I have decided not to blog every day about it, though, unless Iv'e had a major change in health or pain, or if I come up with some new and exciting meal idea the I just have to share. I'll also update when I have to switch medications, to document how they are affecting me.
As of now, I have to take another 5 day round of the same antibiotic, as insurance won't allow the other one. So I'll be back then!!
Until then, I have left you with this wonderful glass of sparkling lemonade. You can probably guess the 3 simple ingredients by the picture alone! It was a very refreshing treat!!

No comments:
Post a Comment