I had enough energy to complete 1 11 x 14 painting in acrylic, and start a new one in oils. I think if you have a disease that keeps you housebound, it is important to do something you enjoy!! I'm on several Facebook Fibro sites, and we often share our passions. Even though we may not be able to do them as much as we like, just doing it a little gives a great sense of accomplishment and pleasure!
BREAKFAST I made some more of that crunchy granola last night. This time I added more honey, and vanilla. I poured some crumbles over a serving of applesauce. Yummy.
LUNCH none. ;( I wasn't really hungry)
DINNER (I was starving... lol) My husband decided that we had to get out of the house. I scowered the internet for a local restaurant that would have entrees that I could eat. The Outback actually had a few choices, so we ended up there. (Plus, we had a gift card... Score!) I had grilled halibut with a huge serving of steamed veggies and a side salad. I brought my own dressing, and meticulously picked out the cheese and croutons. The bread though... it kept talking to me as if to say.. "just one biiiite....." My nemesis, that bread.
I had enough leftover for tomorrow's lunch even!

No comments:
Post a Comment