Friday, February 3, 2017

DAY 9

My supplements are here!!  Starting tomorrow, I'll be taking 4 different pills, some 3 times a day.  I'm not the world's best pill taker, let me tell you.  So this will be fun!! I hope they aren't smelly.  Or big.  I've been know to take different supplements before.  I take a multivitamin, and I've also taken a few other things that are supposed to be beneficial for fibro.  I have to admit, I'm not very consistent with them. But I do believe they are helpful... I'm not taking anything right now, though. Just doing the diet, and ready to begin this encapsulated road to recovery!!

Great news!  I've had another day of energy with no naps!  This is 3 days in a row now.  I'm not in very much pain, either.  I wake up a little stiff,  sore neck and back.  Sometimes stiff hands or a stabbing elbow, but most of it seems to be gone within an hour of getting going in the AM.  Makes me feel like there's something in the diet alone that's doing me some good.  


BREAKFAST  This morning, I had another mash muffin with applesauce.  The mushcakes have firmed up and are much more palatable now! 

LUNCH  I know that I haven't been getting as much fish in as I should, so I created this little meal.  With a can of white tuna in water, I mixed in a couple chopped dill pickles, chopped water chestnuts (for crunchiness because I didn't have celery) and a little bit of mayo.  I think the mayo is cheating, but it was a very small amount.  I'll let you know later if I think I paid for it!!  

DINNER  I was really craving sweets.  Like REALLY.  So I cut up a tangerine, a slice of cantaloupe, and an apple.  I ate it with a nice topping of honey/cashew butter.

SNACKS  I've just been grazing here and there... A handfull of seeds, some fruit, and water water water!

No comments:

Post a Comment