But, I've had bad days. Really bad days. Days where I tried every trick in the book. Epsom salt bath, massage chair, TENS unit, prescription medications. Almost to the point of waking up the husband to go ahead and take me to urgent care. Or the ER. The doctor says describe your pain from 1 to 10. My 10 is when my appendix almost burst, and I passed out from the pain in the foyer of the ER. Worse than childbirth. Yea, on my bad days, it's a 9.
So, I'm ready. I'll prep the family. Make some meals ahead of time. Put everyone on alert for possibly walking to school, or from school. Charge up my back-up batteries for the phone so I don't have to get up to charge it. Maybe make another batch of those yummy muffins and granola (TO DO: buy stuff for granola)
BREAKFAST Today, I did the muffin, coffee thing again. So far, so good! No adverse reactions to coffee or eggs. Yay me!
LUNCH I had a late morning smoothie, and a small leftover piece of salmon from last night.
DINNER I felt guilty that I hadn't been making very kid friendly dinners for the kids, so I made spaghetti. It was funny, my son asked "which kind of noodles?" I said the green soy noodles. He says "WHEW!! At least we don't have to eat the zucchini noodles again!" MOM:1 KID:0 Sorry kid, the edamame organic noodles are good for you too!!!
I took the tomato sauce from the other day, and poured it on some of the ground turkey that I made into spaghetti sauce for the kids. (our usual sauce has some sugar in it, so I separated my meat out.) I ate it without any noodles. Just a bowl of meat and tomatoes. Filling and yummy. Had a quarter of cantaloupe for dessert! yum!

No comments:
Post a Comment