Thursday, February 2, 2017

DAY 8

ENERGY ALL DAY AGAIN!!!! For fibro warriors, this is rare, especially after a full day of tornado cleaning the house and errand running.  I went through the whole day with plenty of energy to spare.  Is the diet working already? Or is this just coincidence?  Only time will tell.

This is just the first step.  Cleaning out all of the negative toxins that are already built up in my system.  Then, I start the supplements and herbs that boost my immunity.  Next, I have to take a compound that scrapes all of that BIOFILM off of the bad bacteria.  Then I take the antibiotic that kills the bad bacteria. Unfortunately, it also kills the good bacteria.  So then I take a heavy duty probiotic and some natural herbs that promote the health of said bacteria.  


Sounds like a lot of work, right?  2 months of all of this intense stuff?  Believe me, it's not as bad as not being able to attend functions with my kids.  Or not scheduling more than 1 thing to do in my day for fear of not being able to accomplish it.  I'm doing this!!

BREAKFAST  Same ol smoothie.  Sorry, I don't have a lot of breakfast creativity, not to mention the fact that I am NOT a morning person!

LUNCH  I got the pleasure of eating lunch with a 3rd cousin I've never met.  We have a massive family reunion coming up and she is the head coordinator.  Funny how far the bloodlines reach.  She's loud and non-stop talkative with creative over-the-top ideas just like me!!  We were 2 peas in a pod!  Can't wait to see what it's gonna look like with 300 of us in one place!!  I told her about my diet restrictions, and she was down to try one of my salads with homemade dressing.  I wanted to make a good impression, so I sliced up a nice red pear on top.  Totally did the trick!

DINNER  Check out that plate!! It looks like what I used to eat!  My husband baked that beautiful chicken making sure that all the ingredients were on my OK list.  The creamy mashed stuff is NOT potatoes!  I steamed up some cauliflower (1/2 a head), then used the processor to basically puree it.  Added in some garlic, chives, salt and pepper, and Bing! Yum!  Both kids ate small portions of it, even though neither is a fan of cauliflower.  I consider that a win!

SNACKS I've mostly been snacking on my favorite seeds, and cashew butter and apples.


No comments:

Post a Comment