I can't believe how good I feel!! It's almost miraculous in a way. I hope that others are reading what I'm going through, and are considering dietary changes. I too, was a food junkie, like many of you. I am now a bona-fide health food freak. And so far, it really hasn't been all that hard. Sure, I could eat a cake, if it were in front of me right now, but I think that as long as I don't have it easily available, I'll be okay. Oh, and by the way, I've lost 3 pounds too. Side benefit!!
BREAKFAST I found a really yummy combo that I really enjoy. Frozen cherries, 1/2 banana, cranberries, 1tsp chia, 1 stevia, and the coconut milk. I had it at church this morning. It was a great conversation starter for sure!! And pills. 4 different pills.
LUNCH I had the yummy salad in the pic. I'm finding that I may just be able to eat a salad just with cilantro leaves. I really like them. That green squishy stuff is an avocado dressing I whipped up. DELISH!!!
1 ripe avocado, juice of 1 lime, 1/4 cup olive oil, salt, pepper. Thats it! I used my hand blender, and blended until super creamy. I could eat that all day. Dip carrots and celery in it maybe? It would go great with a hunk of sourdough bread.....lol.... and cheeeeese....
I did take a lovely nap today. That sunshine just beckons me... I can't help it. But it was a regular, after church nap. So refreshing. I highly recommend taking naps if you can find the time. Or, make time. Even better.
DINNER I had some leftover bean/veggie soup, and an eggy blueberry muffin for dessert.

No comments:
Post a Comment