I'm excited to announce that all that hype of me feeling terrible, was just that! I'm still feeling great.(So Far). I only have 1 more day of this round of the biofilm. Then on to the antibiotics. The Dr's office called me today, informing me hat my insurance denied coverage of one of the antibiotics. They actually had to have PROOF that I have this bacteria. As if someone would be taking all these expensive drugs if they DIDN'T!! Hopefully, that will be handled quickly, and I can go on with the program with little or no interruptions.
BREAKFAST Cashew butter with sliced banana and sprinkled with coconut.
LUNCH A salad. But wait!! Theres more! I took my tall kid to the mall while we waited for kid #2 to finish basketball practice. She was hungry, so I grabbed her a burger, and a drink from Orange Julius. You know, that place where they make those tangy smoothies and add some kind of magical powdery goodness into them. Well, turns out, they have a health conscious version of it. With almond milk, fruit, and ice only!! Game On!! One sip... DENIED!!! I could taste that sugar a mile away!! The almond milk must have had some sort of sweetener in it.
Although my mouth said YEEEESSSSS!! My mind said, "you've worked too hard to go out like this". My heart said "Yea!! Lets go back to the valentine's aisle and blow it there!!!" So, one more sip (just one, come on, just one won't hurt you...) and I gave it up to tall kid. Lucky her. But. now she knows that she can tolerate almond milk smoothies. So, Win!!
DINNER MEAT. I had to have some meat. In junk food form. What's junkier than chicken nuggets!! I took a breast, cut it into little cubes, tossed in italian seasonings and garlic salt, and then tossed in coconut flour. I heated a skillet with coconut oil, and fried away!! And I told you that the avocado dressing would be back. Don't tell anyone, but the nuggets may actually be the best nuggets I've ever had!! My kids were mad that they didn't get any. They already had dinner. Go away. Let Mommy have her junk food in peace!

No comments:
Post a Comment