Great Day! I awoke with the slows, but in no pain. After doing some research on a SIBO website that was recommended by my Dr., I decided to add a few things to my diet that will increase my ability to continue on my path! It seems like eggs are okay to add in, especially since I'm pretty sure that they don't cause me any discomfort. It's just so hard to make any type of bakery item without them! It's super important to continually change things up in a diet, and allow yourself some room to move. That way, you are more likely to keep going forward.
BREAKFAST So, remember yesterday I made those mushy pancakes? Well, today they were a little better. So I wrapped one around a half a banana and used the pureed blueberries as a dipping sauce. Now that was yummy!! I'm really looking forward to adding eggs into this program, though...
LUNCH Salad!! This time the whole family joined in. Everyone even tried out the homemade dressing without complaint! I think that's going to be a normal thing around the house now. Who needs all those preservatives, am I right??
After lunch, I was REALLY craving some sweets. I found a little recipe for sweet granola, that I adapted alot to my personal tastes.
GRANOLA
2/3 cup coconut flakes
1/2 cup chopped pistachios
1/2 cup sliced almonds
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
3 Tbs coconut oil (melted)
2 Tbs honey
1 tsp vanilla
Mix it all up, and cook on a baking sheet on parchment paper at 300 for 10 minutes. Then put it under the broiler until nice and brown. WATCH IT! It goes fast! Like 1 minute. This was so yummy and crunchy and sweeet!! My husband says the next batch better be bigger!!
DINNER I had some celery tonight, so I whipped up a tuna salad on lettuce again. This time I put in a little mustard. I don't think I like tuna with mustard. Note to self: Don't do that again! lol...


No comments:
Post a Comment