I called the Dr's office today. I just wanted to make sure that what the internet said was true. That I was supposed to feel sick to my stomach. That food makes me nauseous. That I don't want to move from bed. And, yep!! She confirmed that it gets worse!! Whee!! But, then it gets 100 times better. That's what she said. So I'm holding on to that little thread for now.
I didn't change much in my diet today, so here's a picture of my tall kid's artwork that was published in the school newspaper. It's actually an accurate representation of how I feel. Damaged. Tired with the dark circles around my eyes. Painfully sore. But I put on that smile to keep my sanity, and to let the others around me know, that I'm not giving up this fight!! God willing, I'll beat this to be able to help others through it.

No comments:
Post a Comment