It was Valentine's day, so I had to run to the store for some gifts for the kids. 2 errands wiped me out. But I still had to make something for me to eat, so my kids helped me make these great cranberry orange muffins. The kids were happy to dine on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!!
Today, I started the first of the antibiotics. My little pill container can no longer hold all the supplements and pills I have to take!! It's all for the cure though. I have to keep fighting this fight so I can get better.
BREAKFAST Smoothie yesterday, and a yummy cran/orange muffin today. It was made with almond and coconut flour. I think I like the blueberry muffin recipe a little better. But I like the orange flavor of this.
LUNCH Yesterday, I had a nap for lunch. Today, I had some of the bean/veggie soup. I think that is the last serving of that!
DINNER Yesterday, I had a muffin. Today, I think I'll make thos yummy chicken nuggets for the whole family!

No comments:
Post a Comment