Thursday, March 16, 2017

Day 50 can you believe it!

I just wanted to update everyone on my progress! I live day to day now, with no pain. No fear of cancelling plans.  No back braces.  No pain meds. I feel better than I have in 2 years. Maybe more.  I'm not sleepy. Plenty of energy every day. I'm exercising!! I even started a new business venture!

I've added a couple things into my diet with no problems. I can eat parmesean cheese and blue cheese.  I can't eat cheddar! :( makes my stomach do flips...  I also developed this strange banana allergy! No raw bananas for me. They give me 4 hours of stomach cramps!! After some research, I found out that it is common with this type of diet. The stomach enzymes don't have the power that they used to. At least for now.

I also found that going out to eat is possible, but can be dangerous too!! I went to a restaurant and ordered turkey salad. No bread, I just ate it on pieces of lettuce.  Within a couple hours, and all through the next day, I had fibro pain in my hips!  The dressing they used must have had some sugar maybe, or the turkey was processed with chemicals. I'll never know!  But I only eat salad when I go out now. I bring my homemade dressing, and a bag of seeds for protein.

I'm taking the third round of biofilm strippers now. Then next is the third round of antibiotics. after that I take a bunch more supplements.  The Dr even added some new ones to the list! I'll blog those when I get closer to taking them.

As far as homemade meals go, I discovered a wonderful sauce, made from the bark of a coconut tree, that tastes like soy sauce!! So I whipped up some ground turkey meatballs and made an "orange chicken" sauce with orange zest, rice wine, ginger, garlic, and the  sauce called liquid aminos. Amazing! I wanted to take a picture of them,  but I couldn't wait to eat them up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment